19:00 2 Mar 2016, St Ethelburga's Centre, Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AG
Our 11th event will take place at St Ethelburga's Centre for Reconciliation and Peace on 2nd March 2016. We will be hosting Eo Nomine, Mainly Two and HART, and releasing the details of our new record label!
The young vocal ensemble Eo Nomine, an unconducted group of five singerswho met on the inaugural Genesis Sixteen scheme, will give premieres of works by Ryan Latimer, William Marsey and Josephine Stephenson.
Both ensembles will also perform a selection of their own classical repertoire.
For the final set we welcome HART, the wonderful solo project of Daniel Pattison.
We will also be celebrating the launch of our record label! More detail there and then.
- Lawrence Dunn your wits an E la world prem
- Dani Howard Symmetry world prem
- Bela Bartok Duos for two Violins
- Sergei Prokofiev Sonata for Two Violins (first movement)
- Toby Nelms Canyon Dusk
- Josephine Stephenson equal parts star and dark world prem
- Ryan Latimer Because the Bee May Blameless Hum world prem
- William Marsey Daughters of the Lonesome Isle world prem
- Claudio Monteverdi Tutte le Boche Belle
- Thomas Tomkins Weep No More Thou Sorry Boy
- Thomas Tomkins Yet Again, As Soon Revived
- Carlo Gesualdo Qual Fora, Donna
- Carlo Gesualdo S’io Non Miro Non Moro
- Pop set
- HART, singer-songwriter
- Eo Nomine, choir
- Mainly Two, violin duet